Name:
Location: ohio

Friday, June 09, 2006

Some Observations

I came home today to find my yard Gnome passed out cold, face down in the grass,drunk again. Maybe he went to the Jimmy Buffet concert last night.
Mrs. Ynot took my disposable camera to Walgreens but almost all the pictures turned out poor. I had 2 climbing trips and a wedding on there,so no pictures this time.
I got my butt handed to me on No Return 5.9+ Saturday. I made it to the top but it wasn't pretty. Sweet route! Sunday Ginger and Tonya wanted to go to Indian Creek. We had an awesome day there.We did Slimy Creatures with one rope so we had an adventure getting back down. It involved bushwacking, briars,and rapelling into the unknown. The usual. I found Curiosity. It has to be the best handcrack I have done. I'm still tickled about sending it first go. It's in the neatest place and worth the extra walk in the forest. From the start you can scramble up some boulders to a saddle that looks out over the valley from above the trees. Instant exposure.Gotta like it. We were lucky to find our way down to the car from there. We managed to find the only spot that wasnt a sheer drop from above the limestone band and again at the road.
I wonder if I should tell my yard gnome about my miracle hangover cure? Nah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home