Name:
Location: ohio

Thursday, March 20, 2008

birthdays

All I ask for on my birthday is a pineapple upside down cake. It never happens. Mrs. Ynot came a bit closer this year,to her credit. There's a cake in a pan on the counter. Not a speck of pineapple on it. The pineapple is what makes it so good. The box the cake came in has a pretty picture of a pineapple topped cake on it. It doesn't say anywhere that the pineapple isn't included. I guess they are like batteries or something. enough ranting. It is a beautiful day outside. The sun made an appearance after a gloomy rainy week. I'm going out for a nice dinner, a new pair of jeans and to feel the sun on my face. I'm outa here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE. Dude you're an asshole for posting that scary story about seneca. now i'm not sure i want to go!!

(what hooks?)

terry (dammit, i can't remember my google password!)

3:33 PM  
Blogger ynot said...

jeez Terry, you know I don't climb aid,there's no pinnacle, and I'm obviuosly still alive.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home