Name:
Location: ohio

Monday, May 26, 2008

Courtney is doing the dishes and singing. It's so nice. Life is good.
Ginger and Tonya took me out climbing Saturday to Dip wall. I did really well for climbing very little this year. I onsighted One Fist Two Fist. It was great! It's a right leaning fist crack. Not too long and ends on a wonderfull ledge where a lizard kept me company while I belayed my friends to the top. One of the group even took some nice video of my ascent. If I knew how I would post it up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Herron said...

Hey "Old Lady Candy",
I've got your thermos, coffee mug, and maybe a biner. If you want to see them again, bring 50,000 unmarked bills to the gorge next weekend ;-)

5:12 AM  
Blogger ynot said...

good one! Yup I been missing my thermos like it was my left hand,I have a spare but it's just not the same.

5:24 PM  
Blogger ynot said...

Will a picture of you on Green Eggs do?

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home