Name:
Location: ohio

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ynot?

Ashley's van. I need that sticker on my truck.
I'm back from 4 days of fun in the sun and under a bright moon. Good thing too. I went without my headlamp.I did the festival thing the first day,climbed trad the second at Funk Rock, Shot video on the third at the Darkside and climbed and took pictures on the 4th day. A big thank you goes to all the climbers that hauled me to the crag with them and hung out, hung ropes and hangdogged with me. I sent a sweet route that I have been wanting to do for years and then watched a rockstar dance up it for fun. good times fer sure. It's also nice to be home to family and my bed. My woodie wall is half done and the holds came while I was away. It's gonna be good to train in my backyard instead of driving to the gym. Just doing my part to save fossil fuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home