Name:
Location: ohio

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I carved the turkey had a wonderfull dinner, just the 3 of us, packed it away to make yummy samiches for lunches, had my after dinner smoke,and now it's time to relax. Another Thanksgiving at home. It's quiet and peacefull and all is right in Ynot world. It hasn't been a bad year. At least nothing terrible happened. Oh crap. This sounds like Doogie Houser. I found a single climbing shoe in the truck yesterday. Maybe I will go hunt up it's lost mate and do a bit of bouldering out by the patio. The sun is shining and it won't hurt me to work off a few calories.
To all my vegetarian friends: Happy needless turkey murder day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms.H. said...

Thanks ynot! Did you see the picture of Sarah Palin in Time Magazine of the scarf she wore to the "turkey execution?" (Really, they reported on her scarf!!)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home