Name:
Location: ohio

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I was on my way home from work yesterday. I really wanted some coffee but I had already drained my thermos. Then I noticed Courtney's bubble gum in the truck. I should have known, the first hit is always free. Hubba Bubba Max it says on the wrapper. I tried a piece. It was casual for a minute or two, not sickening sweet like regular bubble gum.Then slowly the flavor goes ballistic.
It was devine! Lasted a good long time too. All the way home and then some.
I'm hooked on it now. A darn junkie.You know you got it bad when you scour the candy shelves at the Quikey Mart and nothing else will do. Next I'll be learning that strange english dialect that brown people at Quiky Marts speak so I can score some more. Yup, I think I'm hooked on that time delayed MSG in Hubba Bubba Max.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home