Name:
Location: ohio

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving everybuddy! I hope ya'll get stuffed! You can bet I'll be workin on that bird for days to come. Just thinking about those leftover turkey samiches makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'll be sipping coffee and watching the wee ones running around loose.There's just too much going on here at home to get any climbing in ,but I did send the red route at the gym and then get shut down hard on the blue and gold. I was sore this morning so the training regimine of overhanging routes must be working for me. Anyway,have a great time this weekend and try to be nice to that relative that you really don't like.

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

hooray for a clean ascent of red! but what is blue & gold? is it new? some crypto michigan fan at rockquest?

11:10 AM  
Blogger ynot said...

The one in the corner. If you mantle on the Michigan fan's kneecap, go big for the one finger pocket in the bulge, you can dyno to his nipples and after that it's slopers to the summit.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home