Name:
Location: ohio

Monday, October 02, 2006

Wedding Time for Bonzo


Friday I climbed with Not Quite Tackett and a client at Fortress. We met some climbers on a mission to deliver a bottle of wine and some goodies to the top of Bedtime for Bonzo. One of thier friends was coming to climb up to the summit and propose to his intended. Everyone at Fortress that day knew what was up and left the route open. We spotted the pair headed for Bonzo and said hi. Matt
asks "Where you headed?" The groom to be says, "We thought we would do bedtime for Bonzo." Matt tells him with a perfectly strait face, "I just saw a whole group of Boy Scouts headed over there to do it." It was priceless. Climbers have the best sense of humor of any group I have ever met.A few hours later there was a shout out all the way down the crag. SHE SAID YES!!!
The next day, Mike and I topped out Good Tang in perfect weather. The view was outstanding. What a sweet route. I don't think I'll ever tire of it or Cavers. It's always nice to take someone else up them thier first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home