Name:
Location: ohio

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays

Behind the waterfall at Mariba fork
photo by Dwayne Palazzolo
Merry whatever everyone! Be careful on the way to Grandma's house cause the roads are full of idiots with cell phones.
I'm awaiting that delicious turkey breast with youthfull anticpation. Courtney has become the official gift wrapper this year. I think she's the only one who knows what everyone is getting.
Santa, if you are reading my blog, I been really good this year and I want a Daisy Red Rider BB gun with a scope. I'm gonna go get that awful Black Bart, then ride off into the sunset.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hector said...

Hi, im from mexico, your blog is cool. Sorry for my bad english.
I hope you to visit muy blog and read "Diario de un Misionero".
Thanks You!

11:47 AM  
Blogger terry said...

jesse!!? you'll SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!!

;-) merry christmas. don't have any fun while i'm away.

7:06 PM  
Blogger ynot said...

I have video of all the fun! I'm digging the new camera.I intend to get video of climbs next time out.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home