Name:
Location: ohio

Friday, December 01, 2006

tea time

I'm sitting here , taking a break, savoring every drop of a hot mug of Gincko green tea. It's the last of it. The box is empty. I found it in an herb shop and it was a bit too expensive but it's great stuff. Warms the heart and soul. I swear it makes me happier. Sorta majical. It's like that sweet crack climb you found and lead again and again for all your friends. I haven't been climbing in a couple weeks. I been working all day and then putting in another shift in the woodshop. The 4 nightstands I finished today went out the door and I started another job already. The extra money is going to get me a new digital camera so I can take and upload some better pictures. Maybe I should stop in that herb shop again while I'm out and about.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home