Name:
Location: ohio

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The end of the drought

Today.while I was taking a smoke break, I sat and enjoyed watching it rain. It hasn't rained since May and it's been around 90 every day. It was pleasant to see a change. This weekend I am off to the Red for 3 days of bluff scaling. I suppose I should get busy packing camping and climbing gear. I intend to enjoy sitting around the campfire with buddies and swap stories with other climbers from far away. A cultural exchange. I went out and bought a new digital camera last night so I should get some pictures and video this trip. I bought the same brand as before so my memory card and rechargable batteries all fit. It even works the same so it's easy to use. I don't know if I need 7 megapixels. wouldn't that be a poster size picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home