Name:
Location: ohio

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm listening to a new sound at Ynot's castle. The splashing and humming of a new dishwasher. Heck yes it leaks. Plumbing always leaks when I do it. It's like a law or something. Did I mention I hate fooling with plumbing. I'm not suprised plumbers charge so much. My last plumber absconded to Shitsmanistan with his entire supply of 5/64 inch pipe that he used. The job bites. While I was at the hardware (again) I discovered the new plastic drain pipes have flexible sections. Pretty awesome. Solved my biggest problem. Everything under the sink was copper and crooked. I embraced the new technology and replaced it all. It didn't leak but the dishwasher drain tube does. I'm thinking a little silicone caulk and my problems are over.
I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home