Name:
Location: ohio

Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK Day

In light of the date I thought I could share my own dream. I want to send 5.10 trad before sport. The idea has been with me for a long time. I just looked and I have almost 20 nines on my spray list so maybe it's time to get on with "gittin er done". Guess I have all winter to decide what line to try first. After the nonstop rain we have had maybe I should build an ark instead. Just how do you get tigers and pink flamingos loaded on a big boat anyway? You know, without them eating each other first.

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

if noah was really smart, he brought two lions, two tigers and about 16 antelope. historians often get that sort of detail wrong, so i consider it possible. wink.

yeh, rain stinks. twenty degrees & snow stinks too if you live on a enormous hill and drive a corolla. i'm holding out for 60 and sunny. that's my dream.

good to know yours though. wow, that's bold!

11:53 AM  
Blogger ynot said...

My Ranger skates all over the road when it snows.I really hate suprise 180's .It looks at a hill and just laughs.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home