Name:
Location: ohio

Sunday, February 25, 2007

ICE


The day after our big ice storm the sun would pop out from the clouds for a minute so I could get a picture, but I never timed it right because the camera was always somewhere else. This is my best shot and is totally front lit but turned out amazing anyway. We just stayed indoors and watched it all from the warmth of home. I took some video of a squirrel raiding the birdfood that I like alot too. He was pretty bold but wouldn't face me. We started feeding the birds right on the windowsill and it drove the cats crazy trying to get them through the glass.

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

wow, a great shot as usual. you should teach photography.

you said you'd post about muscle beach. this (i hope) is not muscle beach.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home