Name:
Location: ohio

Friday, June 15, 2007

This and That

There's 3 girls in the living room. It's getting pretty loud in there. I might have to send in the Marines before it's over. I was thinking about a Big Boy for lunch but decided on a fish sandwich at the last minute. The sweet tea was great but the tartar sauce tasted of horseradish. Tartar isn't made with horseradish is it?
Lately I have been tempted to invest in more power tools. Do I buy or just rent them as I need them? I would have to use one 20 times to justify the expense.
My poor camera. Pray for it. The prognosis isn't good. It just lays there in a terminal state in a bowl in the china cabinet. Another victim of the R rating of Cavers route. We went to Fridays for family night I left Joy my card to pay the bill while I went outside for an after dinner smoke.I took my mug of coffee with me. Her and Courtney came out before I was done and I nearly walked off with thier coffee mug. It was good coffee. I forgot several things last night. Maybe I'm getting senile? I hope even when I'm 90 that I remember my girls. I hope they are healthy and happy the rest of thier days.

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

Hi Jesse! I think tartar sauce is supposed to have horseradish. Oh wait. I mean pickle. Cocktail sauce is supposed to have horseradish.

Could you have been eating cocktail sauce?

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home