Name:
Location: ohio

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Clearcut

I got out for 2 days of climbing over the weekend and Dwayne came along. A crew of us was supposed to go to Clearcut and do Baptist Preacher but the others with big gear never showed so we went anyway and baked in the sun all day. Really took the joy out of climbing. The next day I decided I wanted to shoot video and went to Roadside. I got 3 minutes of choice footage of Eathan sending Jersey Connection 5.12. Then the batteries quit. Thanks go to Kenton for loaning me the ascenders. They worked fine. Saw a snake in a horizontal about 40 feet up. Right where I wanted to put a directional cam. Eathan and his crew took me on a tour of the Motherload. I had never been there. It's seriously steep and hard. I did make it to the third bolt of Chainsaw Massacre. It massacred me and my camera refused to work with the cheapo batteries we got at the beer trailer so I got a few seconds of footage. I was disapointed but made the best of it. Hanging with Eathan Dana and Adam was nice. I don't get out with the sport climbers much but I think I will and I'll bring extra rechargables next time fer sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home